Wing announced this Tuesday, January 4, through his Twitter account, that oneWING Angel Vault is now available.
“If you missed our previous campaigns with BabySwap, we give you another chance to load up on pWING. Just provide liquidity and oneWING participation to start earning pWING rewards”, he said through an article posted on the Medium platform.
OneWING-pWING liquidity fund
The company indicated that starting on January 4 (around 16:00 UTC), ICHI will establish a oneWING-pWING angel vault. Simply provide liquidity from a single oneWING asset to the pool and start earning pWING. Monthly rewards are around $30,000 pWING (2,000 pWING).
In addition, he highlighted that the Angel Vault will be available on January 4 (around 16:00 UTC) and the rewards will be available on January 5 (around 16:00 UTC).
About ICHI Angel Vaults
The company explained that ICHI Angel Vaults combines the rewarding and easy experience of Uniswap V2 with the concentrated liquidity of Uniswap V3. This means that liquidity providers earn more commissions, without having to actively manage the price ranges of their positions. In addition to giving liquidity providers the opportunity to earn higher trading fees, Angel Vaults also provides a few features that benefit the projects that establish them, including:
• Buy liquidity: Providing liquidity for a single asset below the token price of a participating project increases the price of that token.
• Deflationary Liquidity Rewards – By creating branded dollars through ICHI and then establishing an Angel Vault with that branded dollar, crypto projects can offset the cost of liquidity rewards. This is due to the upward price pressure created by locking in the community’s scarce token by minting its branded dollar and then using it as the sole asset deposited with Angel Vault.
• Protocol Property Liquidity (POL) – Depositing a portion of the project brand dollar-backing assets in Angel Vault creates sustainable and long-lasting liquidity.
Similarly, he highlighted that the combination of an Angel Vault + a Branded Dollar provides benefits that exceed those provided to projects and LPs that use Uniswap alone. ICHI Angel Vaults are the easiest and most cost-effective way for projects to increase their liquidity floor, enabling:
• LP to earn more trading commissions with less.
• Liquidity rewards to increase the amount of liquidity on the buying side without also incentivizing selling pressure.
• The inflationary cost of the rewards will be offset by the deflationary minting of the project brand dollar.
• Protocols to build assets under management (AUM), supporting your brand dollar.