Galaxy Fight Club announced last Thursday, November 25, through its Twitter account, that the launch of its IDO for the $GCOIN token on Polkastarter will be on December 9.
“We are very pleased and excited to announce our IDO (Initial Decentralized Offering) for the $GCOIN token on Polkastarter. This could be one of the last opportunities to get involved and expose yourself to the Galaxy Fight Club in the future. Our journey has just begun and we are looking forward to the journey that lies ahead as a community and we are more determined than ever to conquer the NFT-Gaming space!”, he said through an article published on the Medium platform.
In his view, Galaxy Fight Club (GFC) is the first cross-IP PvP game for the NFT Universe where holders of different collections can log in and interact with each other in a meaningful way.
In addition, he explained that it all started with an idea: the idea of having transferable ownership of the game assets. The idea of allowing the option to trade these assets, generating economic value both in the game and in the real world. Now we are on a mission to become the thought leader of NFT Gaming and conquer the industry with our unique gameplay mechanics to win.
What makes them unique?
• Truly cross-platform and cross-platform allowing you to log in and play with your favorite NFT assets
• Not just a P2E game, but also a fun game to play with a mid-core MOBA game
• It is already a game project with 2 unique NFT collections that generated close to $ 10 million in sales.
• A sophisticated progression and P2E system that involves acquiring better weapons and armor, forging ingredients to upgrade equipment, and training new fighters.
• Low gas rates and fast transactions
• Several different game modes, including 3v3 and Battle Royale
• Weekly tournaments with large jackpots of up to 2 $ETH or equivalent
The company explained that Galaxy Fight Club is currently based on two main collections, visible and negotiable on OpenSea. These two collections are 1) Galaxy Fighters, a 10129 NFT collection consisting of 7 different races, and 2) Genesis Weapons, a scarce resource with future weapons that can only be obtained as in-game loot.
Similarly, he commented that both collections (each with an initial 10,000 NFTs) sold out in record times, just minutes after their public release. The Mint starting price for the Galaxy Fighters was 0.08E, while the price for the Genesis Keys (which can be used to open loot boxes to obtain Genesis Weapons and other loot) was set at 0.13E.
In addition to all those unique features, he added that they also have a portfolio of top-tier NFT collection partners that we have integrated into our game:
• Dead heads
• Evil skulls
“Our vision is to continue to be the thought leader of NFT games and expand our influence in the industry and in our community. We trust in saying that our community is one of the communities with more diamond hands and more convictions that exist today and we will continue to listen and execute on behalf of our mission and our community”, he specified.