Encode Club announced last Wednesday, September 22, through its Twitter account, its new partnership and initiatives with Avalanche, to educate people about blockchain and Avalanche and incorporate them into the cryptographic ecosystem.
“We are delighted to announce the launch of a long-term partnership and initiatives between Encode Club and Avalanche. The purpose of this association is to educate people about blockchain and Avalanche and incorporate them into the crypto ecosystem”, he said through an article published on the Medium platform.
In addition, the company indicated that its programming would consist of four initiatives:
• Monthly until March 2022: an avalanche education series (1 workshop per month),
• October 2021 to December 2021 – A 10-week robustness coding boot camp that teaches web 2.0 developers about building for Web3 and Avalanche,
• From January to March 2022: hackathon dedicated to Avalanche,
• April to June 2022: Avalanche accelerator.
For 9 months, the company indicated that it will be running some programs, including:
• Monthly educational workshops for you to learn about blockchain, Avalanche and the crypto ecosystem.
• A Solidity bootcamp so you can learn solidity and how to be a blockchain developer at Avalanche.
• An Avalanche hackathon so you can create amazing projects.
• Accelerators so you can turn your projects into funded startups.
• Workshops and events: every month on a different topic.
• Bootcamp: October 2021 – sign up now!
• Hackathon: January 2022
• Accelerators: March 2022
About Encode Club
It is an online blockchain educational platform that incorporates people into the crypto space. They work with leading companies, networks, communities and universities.
It is an open source platform for launching decentralized financial applications and enterprise blockchain implementations in an interoperable and highly scalable ecosystem.