DuckDAO announced last Thursday, April 15, through its Twitter account, that $DUCK and $DDIM tokens can be wagered on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) for rewards. In addition, he indicated that the stakeout was activated for each option at 11:00 am UTC on Friday, April 16.
“In February, we announced our expansion to Binance Smart Chain, and we rolled out both DuckDaoDime (DDIM) and DLP DUCK Token (DUCK) on the platform earlier this month. Today, we are pleased to announce the next step to make Binance Smart Chain as important as Ethereum in the DuckDAO ecosystem, by unveiling our BSC liquidity provider rewards program”, he said through an article posted on the Medium platform.
DuckDAO LP Rewards Program
The company assured that with the DuckDAO LP Rewards program, they will reward those who help with the expansion of Binance Smart Chain by supporting liquidity providers with a generous APY.
Additionally, Duck indicated that the wagering rewards program includes four options:
• Silver (DDIM / BNB) with 40% APY (locked for a 90-day expiration period)
• Gold (DDIM / BNB) with 60% APY (locked for a 180-day maturity period)
• Silver (DUCK / BNB) with 40% APY (locked for a 90-day expiration period)
• Gold (DUCK / BNB) with 60% APY (locked for a 180-day expiration period)
The company reported that users will be able to interact with the Unifyre participation portal using Metamask or WalletConnect.
“Each DDIM pool will be automatically closed when a total of 2,000 LP chips are wagered. While each group of PATO will be closed when a total of 14,000 LP chips are wagered”, he specified, while highlighting that:
• Silver funds will reach maturity on July 20, 2021 at 6pm. UTC.
• The gold funds reach maturity on October 18, 2021 at 6 p.m. UTC.
It is a community-backed digital asset incubator that provides promising early-stage crypto startups with the expertise, financial resources, and marketing power to accelerate their progress on the road to success.