Astronaut announced this Thursday, December 30, through its Twitter account, the launch of its IDO Paycer Protocol, scheduled for next January 3 at 3:00 pm UTC.
“Astronaut is proud to announce our next IDO for Paycer taking place on January 3rd at 3PM UTC. Paycer will launch on Astronaut Polygon, which will require having a pNAUT token tier. https://polygon.astronaut.to“, he said through an article published on the Medium platform.
What is the Payer Protocol?
The company explained that the Paycer team is developing a bridging protocol that cross-chain DEFI and cryptographic services ggregates and combines them with traditional banking services to create new, user-friendly financial products and services available on one user-friendly platform. Behind the Paycer project is an official German company based in Hamburg. An essential objective of Paycer is to operate the protocol and the platform legally and in accordance with the authorities.
Furthermore, he indicated that the Paycer protocol will provide cross-chain operability and add certain DeFi products from different blockchains and ecosystems. In addition to the Paycer protocol, there is the Paycer platform that will combine the Paycer protocol with traditional financial services such as a bank account and a debit card. Users will only need to make a fiat money deposit on the Paycer platform to get started, no interaction with cryptocurrencies or DeFi is required. Paycer will automatically place the deposit on select DeFi products, providing a constant high interest rate as passive income.
In his view, Paycer will provide different loan services on the Paycer platform, which will require a cryptocurrency collateral that must be stored in Paycer’s wallet. The user can then receive a loan in a currency of his choice. Only 50% of the value of the collateral can be borrowed. If the collateral deposited falls too low in price, the borrower is informed and has a certain period of time to increase his collateral. Otherwise, the collateral could be liquidated to recover the loan. The guarantee could also be provided in stable currencies to reduce risks. The loan system will also contribute to the returns generated by Paycer.
Astronaut launch pad details:
- Project Name: Paycer
- Astronaut to launch Paycer on January 3 at 3PM UTC
- COUNTDOWN: [TBA]
- Giveaway LIST HERE. You don’t need to keep pNAUT if you win. This is for the whitelist round.
- If you did not earn a whitelist spot, you must be at pNAUT level to participate in IDO Round 2.
- Paying Astronaut Increase Amount: $ 125,000
- Total amount of $ PCR increase: $ 2,062,500
- Maximum contribution: HIGHER LEVEL – TBA
- Minimum contribution per wallet: Not minimum
- $ PCR per USDC (IDO): $ 0.055 BUSD
- INITIAL MARKET CAPACITY: $ 180,000 (Undiluted-Current)
- Acquisition: 6 months with a daily release of 1/180 of should PCR